Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
3.2 Quality schemes in sport
Transcript of 3.2 Quality schemes in sport
Become aware of benchmarks and quality schemes
Key words for today:
Customer service Excellence
Examine quality schemes and National Governing body schemes
Tuesday April 20th
Examine the concept of benchmarking
Tell me three things about
Why measurement in organisations is important.
The purpose of quality schemes
Disadvantages of undertaking a quality measurement
1.What is benchmarking?
2. Why is comparing important?
3. How is benchmarking relevant for organisations ?
Targets/Standards that you can compare to
Quality Systems/Schemes encourage this
Process of Continual improvement
Methods of management and evaluation. In terms of sports development, providers try to have excellent features for their sports development programmes so that they can score highly, are ranked highly and get a good reputation.
Methods of Measuring Quality
You have ten minutes to answer the questions on your given method of measuring quality
On the paper provided can you list
What worked well today for you in the lesson?
Something that you learned ?
What you did not fully understand /did not work so well