Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Tajweed Course Class #4 [Qalqalah]
Transcript of Tajweed Course Class #4 [Qalqalah]
Definition of Qalqalah
Technical: to pronounce with an echoing or bouncing sound when the letter carries a SUKOON only.
Letters of Qalqalah
They are five:
Qaaf, Taa (round letter), Baa, Jeem, Daal
You can memorize these words by remembering this word:
Qalqalah is broken into two categories
1. Kubraa: This is applied when a letter of qalqalah comes at the END of a word and you stop on it. There is more emphasis when pronouncing it.
2. Sughraa: This is applied when a letter of qalqalah has a sukoon on it in the middle of a word. There is less emphasis when pronouncing it.
Image by goodtextures: http://fav.me/d2he3r8
By: Abu Awzaa'ee AbdusSalaam
Hunter College Fall '14