Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tajweed Course Class #4 [Qalqalah]
Transcript of Tajweed Course Class #4 [Qalqalah]
Definition of Qalqalah
Technical: to pronounce with an echoing or bouncing sound when the letter carries a SUKOON only.
Letters of Qalqalah
They are five:
Qaaf, Taa (round letter), Baa, Jeem, Daal
You can memorize these words by remembering this word:
Qalqalah is broken into two categories
1. Kubraa: This is applied when a letter of qalqalah comes at the END of a word and you stop on it. There is more emphasis when pronouncing it.
2. Sughraa: This is applied when a letter of qalqalah has a sukoon on it in the middle of a word. There is less emphasis when pronouncing it.
Image by goodtextures: http://fav.me/d2he3r8
By: Abu Awzaa'ee AbdusSalaam
Hunter College Fall '14