Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of coronary CT
Coronary artery calcification(CAC) score
Coronary CT angiography 허혈증상의 발생에 중요한
관상동맥혈류예비력은 내경의 70%이상협착부터 감소하는 것으려 알려져 있어
침습적 관상동맥조영술을 간과할 가능성이 적어짐. Image Quality : Acceptable for interpretation
CAC(coronary arterial calcium) Score : 0
Domiance : RCA
Coronary Arterial Lesion(s) : No significant stenosis at any major coronary arteries.
Other Cardiac Pathology : No
Extracardiac Pathology : No 정상 CT소견 + 검진( 대부분 무증상) Eur Heart J 2010;31:2501 & case 1) M/64
HTN(+), DM(+)10YA, smoking(-)
Framingham CV risk 29%
CAC(coronary arterial calcium) Score : 400.7
Coronary Arterial Lesion(s)
: LM, pLAD- calcified plaque with moderate stenosis
: RCA- mixed plaque with complete occlusion at pRCA
- 2VD RCA LAD
Rec) CABG -> 2011.5.30 신촌 op. 2) F/72
DM(-), HTN(-), smoking (-)
Image quality : Poor due to uncontrolled heart rate and coronary calcifications.
Coronary Arterial Calcium(CAC) scoring : 349
Dominance : Codominant
Coronary arterial lesion(s) : R/O 1 or 2 vessel(s) disease.
1. pLAD : Suspicious luminal narrowing by fibrocalcified plaques.
2. dRCA : Shortsegmental vague luminal attenuation. R/O significant stenosis.
3. Shortsegmental shallow myocardial bridging at mLAD.
rec) clinical correlation
---> Cardio : coronary angio : 1VD - medication 시행중 3) M/55
HTN(-), DM(-), smoking Hx 90PYs, 3YA quit
Framingham CV risk : 13.2%
Coronary Arterial Calcium(CAC) scoring: 93.6
Coronary arterial lesion
-LAD: calcified/non-calcified plaque at p- and d- LAD with severe stenosis.
-LCX: non-calcified plaque at p-LCX with mild stenosis.
-RCA: non-calcified plaque at d-RCA with severe stenosis.
2-VD at p- and d- LAD and d-RCA
Rec) coronary angiography
----> Cardio : PCI 시행 4) M/72
HTN(+), DM(+), smoking 25PYs, 10YA quit
Framingham CV risk 47.4%
Coronary Arterial Calcium(CAC) scoring: 1008.6
Coronary arterial lesion:
- No definited stenosis in RCA and LAD.
- Suspicious minimal to mild stenosis in LCX Lung seq MIP RCA LAD LCX VRT Image quality: Limited d/t extensive calcific burdens.
Coronary Arterial Calcium (CAC) scoring: 6162.2
Dominancy: RCA 그럼 어떻게 coronary CT를 볼까? Volume-rendered (VRT) LCX MPR images RCA multiplanar reformatted (MPR) images LAD MPR images MIP (Maximum Intensity Projection ) images Chest CT (lung sequnces) <판독소견>
Coronary arterial lesion:
Diffuse extensive, long segmental and multifocal eccentric calcified plaques are noted on all three vessels with suspicious significant stenosis.
Rec- correlation with Coronary angio.
Other cardiac finding: No remarkable finding.
Extracardiac finding: Refer previous taken Chest CT of 2012.10.13. 뭘 봐야할까?