Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Presentación Institucional GRUPO BASSO - Inglés
Transcript of Presentación Institucional GRUPO BASSO - Inglés
Foundation Year: 1963
Plant´s Total Surface: 21.548 m2
Production Capacity: 19.000.000 parts per year
Main Activity: Valve manufacturer for
internal combustion engines for Original Equipment and Aftermarket.
Foundation Year: 1986
Plant's Total Surface: 43.200 m2
Production Capacity : 1.700.000 parts per year
Main Activity: Manufacturer for high
performance engine valves.
Foundation Year: 1998
Plant's Total Surface: 17.519 m2
Main Activity: Machines Up-grade and Repair. Special Equipment Design and Production. Special Processes (Nitrided). Three production lines for Aftermarket medium volume valves.
INDUSTRIAL PARK RAFAELA
• To meet the market needs
• To improve the training of our workforce
• To fulfill a social commitment
• To protect the environment
To strengthen itself as a viable alternative for the supply of high quality automotive parts within a global market.
PRODUCTION CAPACITY EXPECTATION
16.000.000 Engine Valves
16.500.000 Engine Valves
17.000.000 Engine Valves
only for a market,
Basso S.A. guarantees the quality of its products with the following certifications:
Our speciality is manufacturing engine valves and we manufacture them for all kind of engines. More than 3,000 different items reach more than 30 countries in the world
Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, England, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Uruguay, USA, among others countries.
RACING AND HIGH PERFORMANCE VALVES
After more than 45 years in the valve
business, we really know what you
need from a racing Valve!
One of the companies within the
BASSO Group is Motor Parts,
dedicated exclusively to the design
and development of racing and high performance valves that are manufactured in the second industrial plant in Lehmann, (near Rafaela).
Some of our mains Customer are: Edlebrock, Renault Sport, Sodemo, Zytek Group, Supertech, Airflow Research, AVL, etc.
Sales Per Market
MAIN STRONG CAPABILITIES
• Adequate and experienced human resource in design, support, co design and reverse engineering.
• Full implementation of CAD for advance analysis.
• Use of advanced Engineering/Quality tools (PFMEA, DFMEA, SIXGMA, LEAN MANUFACTURING TOOLS).
• Available model shop to make temporary dies or machine prototype parts.
• Full coverage of manufacturing processes.
• Quality certifications.
• Good PPM levels and just in time deliveries.
• High PPAP approval rate.
• Large experience in international logistics.
• We care about health, safety, and environment.
With three industrial plants and a modern Research and Development Center, Basso Group companies have been consolidated as a viable alternative in the manufacturing of engine valves for the Automotive Industry and the most competitive Aftermarkets around the world.
Main Customer Countries YEAR 2015
OE Foreign Markets
* Depending on the valves mix.
Market (Last Twelve (12) months)