Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Teacher Collaboration
1.) Building Trust
2.) Healthy Conflict
Created Norms and Roles on Teams Walking a Mile in Each Other's Shoes Why or Why Not? Do you have healthy teams at your school? CREATED A SOLID FOUNDATION around the
Celebration What do you want your legacy to be? WHILE STEPPING UP THE MOTIVATION
What types of things do you do to motivate your staff? We created a new Mission for our School!
-Worked in vertical teams to write mission
- Created 8 mission statements - voted on top
3 then BLT chose the best one!
Continued Part II of the 4 Cs for our SFPD Stepped up the Game with some Class
1.) BLT participated in a book study on "On Common Ground"
2.) Focused on building leadership qualities among the BLT
3.) I modeled what Good Leaders/Facilitators do during Professional Learning (motivational get to know you games, reflection activities, delegating, managing a group) What Steps do you need to take to build strong leaders in your school? 1. Utilized Teacher Leaders to Guide PLCs
2. Choice books that supports our SSP
3. TRUSTED MY LEADERS TO LEAD
4. Action Plans were created - norms, roles
5. Shared knowledge with colleagues Professional Learning Communities - Choice for ALL - ENGAGED LEARNERS - ONGOING PROCESS FOR LEARNING _ COMMON GOALS CHALLENGES REFLECTIONS / SNOITCELFER Lessons I learned: