Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Crusades - Day 4
Transcript of Crusades - Day 4
Do Now - Thursday, January 29, 2015
How did the Crusades affect European Christians....
Today's Learning Objective
compare and contrast
the Crusades' political, social and economic effects on
by citing evidence from two informative texts, "Muslims and the Crusades" and "The Jews and the Crusades".
Who is being effected by the Crusades?
IN EUROPE -->
Christians and Jews
IN THE MIDDLE EAST -->
Pass Back Exit Tickets
The Crusades affected
European Christian culture
Middle Eastern Muslim culture
very differently for 2 specific reasons.
Predict why both groups were affected differently.
for a social effect
for an economic effect
for a political effect