Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Writing Process
Transcript of The Writing Process
~ choose a topic
~ identify your audience
~ know your purpose for writing
~ brainstorm ideas ~ find a way to present your writing to the audience
(eg: picture book, read aloud, voice recording, etc.) DRAFTING ~ write your ideas in sentences and paragraphs ~ make changes to your writing to improve it EDITING Check for...
~ capitalization Write a second draft with your changes from the revision and editing. Repeat the revising and editing stage as necessary. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY4O-8IKxqc