Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sewing Machine Setup and Safety
Transcript of Sewing Machine Setup and Safety
Sewing machine setup and safety
Keep sewing machine settings at the following:
•(Janome-A, 3, 3)
•(Janome and Viking)-sewing machine tension (3)
Keep your fingers away from the path of the sewing machine needle
Never look away from the sewing machine while it is going.
Do not push or pull fabric through the sewing machine.
Arrange the electrical cord of the machine on the floor so that it will not cause anyone to stumble.
Never drop the foot control.
Always check to see you have the correct foot pedal attached to your machine.
Pull out pins before you run over them.
Use slow speed on the sewing machine, especially when you are a beginner
If a needle is broken on the machine please let me know so it can be replaced.