Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Reducing the Risk Director Training
Transcript of Reducing the Risk Director Training
To underscore the ministry's vulnerability to child sexual abuse.
To create an understanding of liability concerns and ministry policy guidelines pertaining to screening, supervision, and reporting.
To provide instruction on worker selection and worker training. Child Protection as the Foundation of Your Ministry. What led you to serve in your ministry area? Effective Ministry can only take place if a child feels safe. How safe do you think kids feel when they come to Sunday school or other ministry program? What does your ministry do to ensure children's safety? In the opening video, the children's leader checked in each child by giving them a special bracelet to identify them. What check-in procedure does your ministry use to ensure kids leave with the correct adult?