Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Question 3: What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?
Transcript of Question 3: What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?
'Ma vie en rose' in the USA. What kind of release Would it have? DVD TV Theatrical I chose Theatrical. Why? 'Billy Elliot' and 'Ma vie en rose' both had
Theatrical releases via their seperate distributors. What sort of marketing would our film have? Website, Trailers and Posters. Why? 'Billy Elliot' had posters and trailers but i also
believe a website would help distribution as it
has done with many other films. Overall as my distributor i would choose...... Sony Picture Classics Why? Whilst Universal is a very large distribution company, Sony is a vertical intergration meaning that they can aid in the distribution via Sony Picture Classics..... and exhibition because they create a large
percentage of home exhibition equipment.