Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
AAD FO, Unit 4: Assessing Students
Transcript of AAD FO, Unit 4: Assessing Students
Grading by Points
Every graded assignment or interaction has a total 100 points possible.
Learn More About Grading.
More about weighting grades in the Gradebook
What are Rubrics?
READ: Using Rubrics to Promote Thinking and Learning
READ: Using Rubrics
READ: Tame the Beast: Tips for Designing and Using Rubrics
How do I create a rubric in a course?
Tips for Commenting on Student Writing
Teaching in the Margins: Commenting on Student Writing
3. Submitting Grades
How do I add an assignment group in a course?
How do I weight the final course grade based on assignment groups?
What is SpeedGrader?
How do I use a rubric to grade submissions in SpeedGrader?
midterm & final grades
final grades only
No + or - for grades
*No "D" option for grad students.