Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Life of a Common Octopus
Kara izikon 3 March 2011
Transcript of The Life of a Common Octopus
The eggs are cared for by their mother for a period of 150 days to 7 months until they hatch Once full grown, the common octopus will begin it's search for a mate. So ends the life of the octopus. The common octopus diet composes of small crabs, scallops, snails and sometimes other octopi. Juvenile octopi are considered plankton during this stage and spend most of their time eating other types of plankton.