Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Florida Standards Assessment
Transcript of Florida Standards Assessment
4th Grade ONLY-February 28 (Tuesday)
-Students will have 120 minutes
-Paper Based (2+ passages and write)
March 28 Day 1 (Tuesday)
March 29 Day 2 (Wednesday)
-3rd Grade have to score a level 2 in reading to be promoted.
April 11 Day 1 (Tuesday)
April 12 Day 2 (Wednesday)
- Two 80 minute sessions
3rd and 4th grade-Computer
April 18th Day 1 (Tuesday)
April 19th Day 2 (Wednesday)
Tonight you will...
1. Learn testing schedule
2. Learn about testing details with reading, writing, and math
3. Explore practice testing site you can view from home
What you can you do at home?
1. Have your student take the practice test. Talk with your student about their experience.
2. Help build reading stamina by having student read for 20 minutes every night. Informational/Fiction
3. Ensure your student is fluent in their math facts.
3. Make sure students get a good night's rest before testing.
4. Make sure students are at school on time.
5. Don't schedule any appointments the days of testing.
6. Review STAR Rubric with student.
What DEA is doing!
1. Exposing students to new testing procedures in reading, writing, and math. Practice using the interactive tools. (MOCK)
2. Providing incentives for students who
* Come each day of testing on time
* Use strategies learned
* Use their scrap paper
3. Providing students with "Mock" tests
* Students with accommodations will be with the person who will test them
* Students will experience not getting up or talking
* Teacher will provide feedback on how the student tests.
What will the
Assessments look like?
Get those questions out
Take two minutes to write down the questions that you have.
Put each question on a sticky note.
We will pick up the sticky notes
On Line Resource
What do the scores mean?