Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Drawing of Abe
Transcript of The Drawing of Abe
For my second drawing, I drew Abe by looking at him, but this time I line up the eyes, nose, mouth, and ears.
When I made my 3rd picture of Abraham Lincoln I used a grid to help me draw the details properly.
The 1st Drawing
For my 1st drawing, I just looked at the picture of Abe and drew it. Then, people thought it looked like Edgar Allan Poe, so I added a mustache.
For my 6th drawing I drew Abe while the picture was upside down. It was not the best drawing.
For my 5th drawing, once again I just looked at the picture of Abe Lincoln. It came out pretty good, but a little cartoonish.
When I did my 4th drawing, I closed my eyes and imagined Abe's photo. It didn't turn out that well.
Most successful drawing
For my final and best drawing, I made it on many pieces of paper and later taped them together. I did this so I could work on 1 detail at a time.
For my self improvement project,
I learned to draw Abe Lincoln
This is the picture I used
I used different techniques to draw Abe.
Thank you for watching!
Facts about art
- types of art are mosaic, painting, masks, drawing, jewlry,sculpture, baskets, pottery, weaving, photography, and more
-a portrait is a photograph, painting or drawing mainly focusing on the head.
To have a portrait done, now people can have a photograph taken of them in a few seconds, but back in the day, people would have to sit in the same position for long periods of time. this is because of the equipment available.
No photo available.