Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Plate Tectonics
Seven major Tectonic Plates
These are the major plate tectonics.
They are Eurasian Plate, African Plate, North American Plate, Nazca Plate, South American Plate, Pacific Plate, Indo-Australian Plate.
Convergent~Colide -> <-
Faluts are energy released
asociaded with rapid
February 27, 2014
Vol XCIII, No. 311
Pangea~ Is one big continent that slowly broke apart over 2-3 million years.
By Daisy Huesca
RING OF FIRE
The ring of fire is a seismic earthquake and volcanic activity from New Zealand.