Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
-Provides evaluation services or technical assistance on evaluation planning
- Serves as liaisons between the local, regional, and state level evaluation of state-wide initiatives
-Assesses continuously how we are meeting stakeholder needs
-Utilizes a variety of tools for assessment including "water-cooler" style assessment to validate quantitative data
Connecticut Prevention Network
-Applies a public health approach using data to plan evidence-based initiatives based on communities' readiness and capacity
-Guides grassroots coalitions in the planning and implementation of their strategies, while emphasizing use of environmental or evidence-based strategies
-Sustains efforts though networking and partnerships
- Convene and facilitate task forces addressing specific issues eg. opioid groups
-Utilizes public health, positive youth development and community development approaches
-Seeks leverage and provides additional funding and/or resources to organizations and local coalitions in order to implement effective strategies
-Pilots sub-regional and regional efforts based on community needs
-Reaches all of CT's 169 towns at the grassroots level
-Gathers qualitative and quantitative data
-"Shoots and Ladders"- Provides national, state, regional and town-level data to communities and gathers local and regional data for the state's planning process
-Contextualizes local data using relationships
-Engages representation from more than 13 different sectors with each RAC
Leverage, Infrastructure, Interconnectedness, Influence, Relationships
-Engages and participates in sub- regional coalitions addressing behavioral health, prevention, school wellness and safety etc.
-Brings Behavioral Health and Preventionto the table in ever expanding ways
-Acts as link between state, regional and local groups
-Advocates legislatively for policy change at local and state level
-Educates locally, regionally and state-wide on implementation of strategic prevention framework
-Actively participates on 15 state task forces
- Convene statewide prevention forums
-Encourages use of, and often implements, student surveys with community groups and schools
-Leads sub-regional Community Needs Assessment Process
-Creates Priority Ranking Reports
- Gathers data for and disseminates data from Nationally recognized Community Readiness Assessment
- Provides assessment TA to LPCs