Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Eucharist
to know what Catholics believe about the Eucharist
to understand where God is present in the mass
to evaluate whether Catholics should go to mass on Sundays Today we are completing our topic of the Eucharist
Next lesson we will begin to investigate the historical Jesus Catholics believe that in the Eucharist the Bread and Wine are symbols of our lives.
We present them during the offertory to bring out lives before God so that he may help
us to grow in faith .
During the Eucharistic prayers the priest blesses the bread and wine, just as Jesus did
at the Last Supper. He speaks Jesus' words- 'this is my body which will be given for you' and
'this is the cup of my blood... do this in memory of me'
Through the process of TRANSUBSTANTIATION the SUBSTANCE is changed from bread and wine
to the BODY and BLOOD of CHRIST