Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Oracle Big Data Summer Project
Transcript of Oracle Big Data Summer Project
Post Processing/ Visualization
National Cancer Institute & Oracle Big Data Pilot
Big Data Specialist
Goal: Explore Big Data PoC to NCI
Schedule: June 4 – August 24 (12 weeks)
2 Full Time Summer Interns (Infra. & Data Scientist)
2 Subject Matter Experts (NCI Scientists) – as needed
2 Technical Project Managers – as needed
A: Expanding Gene Indexing
Mining Publications for Mutated Genes
Cancer/ Gene co-occurrence
Usually a time consuming process
Winner of the Best Big Data Project in Public Sector 2012.
Finalist in the Excellence.gov competition.
Accepted paper in PLOS Computational Biology Journal.
Big Data Connectors
60 Million Patients
1.06 Trillion Rows
900 Million Patients
450 Billion Rows