Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Biculturalism
school in the states...
living in the US for 5 years....I started to feel and wanted to be "American". Why couldn't I be American? No American name? Middle name? Why did I even have to go to "Japanese school"?
but I am Japanese
for others, I do look Japanese, I am Japanese, therefore, I had to be Japanese...
back in Japan...
despite the feeling that I wanted to return to the states....I had to assimilate back to my home country....
born in Japan....
<international day event at elementary school>
I am who I am.
Proud to be a Japanese. Proud to "feel" American. Bilingual and bicultural, I am who I am. I am not choosing one. I am both.
<International Day @ NPS>
Rie Tada / TFL Japanese