Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
issues in europe
Transcript of issues in europe
the disaster of Chernobyl
In the early morning hours of April 26, 1986, the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in Ukraine.
Even after many years of scientific research and government investigation, there are still many unanswered questions about the Chernobyl accident.
disaster exposed one-tenth of ukraine's 233,090 square miles and approximately one million of its people to unsafe levels of radiation
air pollution in U.K
acid rain has ruined half of the Black Forest in southwestern germany
acid rain pollutes rivers, Danude and the Rhine, and kills the wildlife living there
the main sources of acid rain are smoke from factories and power plant
acid rain in germany
People with heart or lung conditions, or other breathing problems, whose health may be affected by air pollution.
The Greater London Authority (GLA) estimated that in 2008 there were 4,267 deaths attributable to long-term exposure to small particles
Early in December 1952, a cold fog descended upon London. Because of the cold, Londoners began to burn more coal than usua