Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Radiology(:
technologists- MRI's Making sure both the patient, and the equipment are prepared for the examination is the most important priority. They do come in contact with the
patients. Patients are as wide spread from broken foot... To Cancer!! Some of the devices used are:
Computed Tomography- (CT)
Magnetic Resonance Imaging- (MRI)
Position Emission Tomography- (PET)
Whole Body Scanning
Ultrasound You have to recieve a degree from an accredited medical school to become a radiologist. You also need to pass a license examination, and a residency of at least 4 years Radiologists need to know every part of the body, including organs, bones, tissues, and ligaments etc. Kristen Smith With additional training they can specialize in specific feilds of radiology. Sources Cited:
google images History Schooling Pay