Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Common Core for ELA - How do I determine which texts students should read?
Transcript of Common Core for ELA - How do I determine which texts students should read?
January 2013 Common Core for English Language Arts
Text Selection Shift 3:
Staircase of Complexity Shift 1:
Balancing Informational Text
and Literature Shift 2:
Knowledge in the Disciplines Tools to Support Text Selection http://languageartsreading.dadeschools.net/pdf/ElementaryDocuments/Intermediate/TextChart.pdf http://www.scboces.org/Page/685 Select quality texts that align with course content
teach content through texts Developing Evidenced Based Arguments
(Riesenfeld Grade 9 History)
http://commoncore.americaachieves.org/module/1 http://groups.ascd.org/resource/documents/122463-CCSS_Text_Complexity_webinar_handout_3.pdf lexile.com Secondary Science Lesson