Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Electric Flux
Flux is a measurement of a quantity going THROUGH a surface.
Electric flux is the measurement of the amount of Electric field going through an area.
Electric field strength
To compute the Electric flux we will then need three things
y = 45 cm
x = 25 cm
What is the Electric flux through the red region that is perpendicular to the page, shown to the right for the size.
r = 5 cm
L = 12 cm
An infinte line of charge with a linear charge density of 5 nC/cm is surrounded by a Gaussian surface shaped like a cylinder, as shown. What is the total electric flux through the surface?