Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Get Prepared for Districts
Transcript of Get Prepared for Districts
- Your Handshake
- How you walk
- Voice Inflection How to Dress For Success! "First Impressions are EVERYTHING!"
- Men's Wearhouse LOOK LIKE A BOSS The Well Dressed Man The Checklist:
- Navy, Grey, or Black suit or very nice collared shirt.
- A tie is a must (check length!)
- Polished business dress shoes. ( NO black sneakers!)
- Matching socks
- Matching belt
- Clean shaved
- Watch is optional The Well Dressed Woman: The Checklist:
- A skirt suit is considered more formal however a pant suit is also acceptable.
- Think more conservative dress wear, no cleavage!
- Close toed shoes - Polished!
- Conservative heels or flats
- No rude or obnoxious jewelry
- Nude or Black Pantyhose! Never wear bare legs.
- Pearls are recommended
- NO SHORT SKIRTS: should be right above the knee.
- Hair up is more professional
- Nail check: no obnoxious or dark colors. Polish should not be chipped. None is better/safe. NO! Perfect! YES! NO! OF COURSE! Tips for DECA and beyond! Always be 10 minutes early Make eye contact Remove or conceal piercings or tattoos Pop a breath mint before, no gum! Always have pen and paper Iron your outfit! Avoid strong cologne or perfumes Do's and Don'ts for your tie! OH NO! TOO SHORT! Just right *should be right at your belt Introduce yourself What are PI's? Performance Indicators: Questions listed on the bottom of your Role Play sheet. Why are they important? These same questions appear on the judges grading sheet.
Shows your knowledge in marketing, promotion, finance, economics, etc.
You must include them within your presentation. Creativity is the only way your judge will remember you. Create: The WOW factor! - What's new in the industry?
- Can you tie any recent non biased news into your role play?
- What's HOT in social media?
- Create a flow chart, graph, pie chart, finance chart, etc.
- Make a contract
- Be yourself! Be fun, and create a realtionship Don't forget to convince!
Convince the judge how and why you should come in first. "this idea will work," or "I'll show you."
After you thank the judge, set up the next meeting!
Reconfirm all the benefits for him or her... or them!
if you believe in it, so will they. SEE you on stage! *your district 13 state representative DAre to Be!