Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
LS-MH- CH. 7- INFORMATION PROCESSING & MEMORY-PART 3
Transcript of LS-MH- CH. 7- INFORMATION PROCESSING & MEMORY-PART 3
Infants clearly show recognition memory for familiar stimuli at birth and cued recall memory by about 2 months.
MEMORY DEVELOPMENT IN CHILDREN
Memory improves during childhood with increased efficiency in basic information-processing capacities, improvement in metamemory, and growth of the general knowledge base.
The distinctiveness or uniqueness of an event has been consistently associated with better recall.
Many researchers have adopted a contextual perspective on learning and memory, emphasizing both biological and genetic factors along with environmental and situational factors.
Eye Witness Testimony -
Jill Price – The Woman Who Could Not Forget
INFORMATION PROCESSING- PART 3
The woman that never forgets - Jill Price First Interview!