Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
LS-MH- CH. 7- INFORMATION PROCESSING & MEMORY-PART 3
Transcript of LS-MH- CH. 7- INFORMATION PROCESSING & MEMORY-PART 3
Infants clearly show recognition memory for familiar stimuli at birth and cued recall memory by about 2 months.
MEMORY DEVELOPMENT IN CHILDREN
Memory improves during childhood with increased efficiency in basic information-processing capacities, improvement in meta-memory, and growth of the general knowledge base.
The distinctiveness or uniqueness of an event has
been consistently associated
with better recall.
Many researchers have adopted a contextual perspective on learning and memory, emphasizing both biological and genetic factors along with environmental and situational factors.
Eye Witness Testimony -
Jill Price – The Woman Who Could Not Forget
INFORMATION PROCESSING- PART 3
The woman that never forgets - Jill Price First Interview!
Eyewitness Testimony Part 1
Dr.Phil's Eyewitness Experiment
The Dr. Phil Show
Manufacturing Memories CBS
How Accurate Is Visual Memory?