Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Catapult physics
What is a sling, counter weight, and payload.
How does the sling, payload, and the counter weight work together?
The counter weight pulls down the arm and the the sling holds up the pouch and the pouch shots the payload
What is the optimal length difference between the Long Arm and Short Arm of the swinging arm on a trebuchet catapult?
What are the forces that are affecting how a catapult works?
The forces that are affecting a catapult are gravity, weight, and friction
What is the optimal weight difference between the Counter-Weight and the Payload?
Does a good treubuchet catapult design focus on vertical or horizontal distance?
Answer: It focuses on horizontal
The counter weight is 100 x p p=payload
Answer: The optimal length difference is 3.75 .