Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What is conflict?
Transcript of What is conflict?
Simba vs Scar External Conflict: Character vs Character Do we see character vs character conflict in this picture? Example:
Simba vs The Pride External Conflict: Character vs Society Do we see character vs society in this picture? Example:
Simba vs The Desert External Conflict: Character vs Nature Do we see character vs nature in this picture? Simba vs Himself Internal Conflict: Character vs Self Do you see character vs self in this picture? Summarize what you learned today about conflict. You and your group will work together to create a conflict for another illustration. Let's practice one together.
What conflict do you see?
When you and your group get together you first need to decide who will complete which task:
1. Group Leader - Keep the group focused!
2. Writer - Write out your group's answer!
3. Art Specialist - Help your group notice details in the art!
4. Conflict Specialist - Help your group think up creative conflicts! Example Answer:
Character vs Character
A beautiful wood faerie lures unsuspecting travelers into her enchanted forest; but, she then steals their souls with her magical harp. You have five minutes to discuss and create your conflict!