Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What is conflict?
Transcript of What is conflict?
Simba vs Scar External Conflict: Character vs Character Do we see character vs character conflict in this picture? Example:
Simba vs The Pride External Conflict: Character vs Society Do we see character vs society in this picture? Example:
Simba vs The Desert External Conflict: Character vs Nature Do we see character vs nature in this picture? Simba vs Himself Internal Conflict: Character vs Self Do you see character vs self in this picture? Summarize what you learned today about conflict. You and your group will work together to create a conflict for another illustration. Let's practice one together.
What conflict do you see?
When you and your group get together you first need to decide who will complete which task:
1. Group Leader - Keep the group focused!
2. Writer - Write out your group's answer!
3. Art Specialist - Help your group notice details in the art!
4. Conflict Specialist - Help your group think up creative conflicts! Example Answer:
Character vs Character
A beautiful wood faerie lures unsuspecting travelers into her enchanted forest; but, she then steals their souls with her magical harp. You have five minutes to discuss and create your conflict!