Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Ostinati
Here is our own ostinato creation to a song that we already know how to sing in a round Ostinato Notated Now that we've sung the song, here is a picture of how our ostinato would look written above the melody line Ostinati By: Mara Hall
Mollie Beam Essential Standard:
4.ML.1.2 Execute the performance of vocal ostinatos, partner songs, counter-melodies, and rounds in two or more parts. Ostinato An ostinato is a repeated phrase or motif throughout an entire song or section of a song
Here is a demonstration: Ms. Hall sings an ostinato during this song. Notice she sings the same short phrase over and over until the end of the song Ostinato- Melody- Ostinato- Melody-