Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Cancer Treatment Centers in New England
Transcript of Cancer Treatment Centers in New England
Since its founding in 1947, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston, Massachusetts has been committed to providing adults and children with cancer with the best treatment available today while developing tomorrow's cures through cutting-edge research.
Baystate Regional Cancer Program
Through the Baystate Regional Cancer Program, people have access to some of the country’s best cancer experts and the latest treatment options, right here in Western Massachusetts. Cancer patients are treated, guided, and supported along their unique journeys.
You and your groupmates will create a Prezi showing the various ways cancer treatment centers in New England are trying to win the battle against cancer!