Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Light Cycle, Calvin Cycle, Glycolysis, Krebs Cycle, and Electron Transport Chain
Roman Hernandezon 13 November 2012
Transcript of Light Cycle, Calvin Cycle, Glycolysis, Krebs Cycle, and Electron Transport Chain
- 6NADH`S are generated when 3 per Acetly CoA that enters.
- 2FADH2 is generated when 1 per Acetly CoA that enters.
- 2ATP are generated when 1 per Acetly CoA that enters.
- 4CO2`S are released when 2 Acetly CoA enters. Light Cycle (Photosynthesis) Photosynthesis is the process in which chloroplasts absorb sunlight, and chlorophyll absorbs sunlight, with the help of water, then the thylakiod takes that sunlight and has 2 reactions. The light reaction consists of the plant making ATP and NADPH. Then there is the dark reaction (The Calvin Cycle-See Calvin Cycle Slide) where ATP, NADPH, and oxygen is created. Cell Energy By
:Roman Hernandez Pre-AP 6CO2+12H2O+Light C6H12O6+6O2+6H2O 3CO2+6NADPH+5H2O+GLYCERALDEHYDE-3-PHOSPHATE(G3P)+2H+6NADP+9ADP+8 Pi(Pi= Inorganic phosphate) Electron Transport Cycle- This process occurs with the Krebs Cycle, in the mitochondria. This process usually creates 32 ATP`S. ATP is generated when H+ as it moves down the concentration gradient with a special enzyme called ATP synthase.
The net energy production is 36 ATP.
Anaerobic Respiration- gains no energy and converts NADP to NAD+.