Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Genetically Modified Foods
Transcript of Genetically Modified Foods
DNA from one organism and inject it into another one. They have finally broken the wall
separating the plants from the
animals. But for better or the worse? Genetically modified foods can be harmful . Pesticides In Conclusion ... Mendel started off by back in time 110 years later ... experimenting with pea plants. Stanley Cohen and Herbert Boyer were the first to successfully transfer genes from one organism to another. rDNA was only found 30 years ago Saccharine Rats with tumors. Golden Rice