Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Leo Goodwin, Sr.
Transcript of Leo Goodwin, Sr.
Was educated as an accountant and entered the insurance business in San Antonio, Texas.
In 1936 he founded the Government Employees Insurance Company He created the plan for GEICO while he was working in Texas.
Goodwin established operations in Washington D.C.
By the end of 1936, there were 3,700 policies and a total staff of 12 people. Goodwin and his family are hardworking, his wife Lillian worked 12 hours a day with no pay to save the company.
Goodwin is passionate in what he does. The Idea Goodwin had the idea to build his own insurance company after working for a military insurance company USAA.
He decided to build his own company after reaching the top of the USAA company Work hard for the things you want to achieve.
Be creative and imaginative