Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Surfing
Vicente Rocafuerte de Guayaquil
Jonathan Arturo Reyes Yagual
Surfing is a surface water sport in which the wave ride
this sport began in the islands of Polynesia (Hawai) by Mr. james cook, 500 years ago
Waves suitable for surfing are primarily found in the ocean, but can also be found in lakes or in rivers
WHat is surfing?
who can surf?
all people can practice this sport
This sport is very exciting
I practice Surfing
She's a fighter
A beautiful woman
she lost an arm when she was child
A girl with a purpose, a goal to meet
Your goal, to be the best in the world, and she got
A great example for us
BUT... HOW TO SURF?
two movements to learn to surf
first maneuver that make surfers
time left paddle until it passes the standing position
second movement that make surfers
this maneuver is to turn to escape the wave that is breaking
...some movements to perform
THANK YOU !