Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Globalization 2030
An increase in a population in cities and towns versus rural areas.
Cultures in Business
Different countries, different customs
It's common knowledge that etiquette's differ from person to city to country to continent; keeping all the customs straight can be a headache. Here are some tips to deal with various traditions:
-Urbanization will spur economic growth but may put strains on food and water resources
Gender Roles & Body Language
- World population is believed to reach close to 8.3 billion by 2030; up from 7.1 billion in 2012.
Fuel from Algae
Modern Irrigation Techniques
Distance and territory less significant
Lower production cost of developing nations
Less expensive imported goods
Increase sales through global marketing and development
Why is This Important and How Does it Affect Us?
Understanding different cultures, laws, settlement, and travel behavior.
Knowledge, communication, and technology keep us better connected
Improves our industry
Mentor: Mark Lewington
Ranga C. - London, UK
Tyiesha Thaxton - Washington DC, USA
Dawna Zike - San Jose, CA