Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
FoG3 Unit 1
Transcript of FoG3 Unit 1
2. Sam __________(study) English at College of the Desert.
3. Students usually __________ (like ) when the teacher gives them easy homework.
4. English __________ (take) a lot of practice to learn.
5. These days the students at COD ____________(feel) nervous because they are in new classes. Fill in the blanks with the
correct present verb tense Guided Practice Simple Present Present Progressive 1.
5. Find 5 rules for each on pp. 4-5
Write them in your notes 1.
5. Tell your group something:
1. you are doing right now.
2. you do everyday.
3. you are doing this year.
4. you always do.
5. you never do.
6. about how you feel. Form: Form: 1. Write 3 questions using the simple present tense and 3 questions using the present progressive.
2. Take turns asking each other the questions. Question forms Look at pg. 4 for the question forms. 1. Anna sits next to me today.
2. Jose is study his grammar every day before class.
3. Marie eat yogurt in class right now.
4. The teacher usually is giving a test on Wednesdays.
5. The students never speaks Spanish in class.
6. Miki works in the lab this month.
7. I am having a big family. Editing