Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ed Sheeran
Ed Sheeran was born in February, 1991, in Halifax, England. he began playing guitar and writing songs when he was very young. he gained fame from his song " A Team" he has released two albums since 2011. his first album, "+", boosted his popularity. He released his second album in 2014, called "x".
Jeff BUckley was born in anaheim, California. Jeff buckley was a singer-songwriter and guitarist. buckley released his most known album, "grace" in 1994, featuring songs such as "hallelujah" and "so real". Buckley unfortunatly died at age 31 due to accidental drowning.
nina simone was an american born singer, songwriter, pianist, and civil rights activist. she was born in 1933 and died in 2003 at age 70. she was a very renowned civil rights figure. she went against martin luther kings non violent approach.
she had many popular
hits such as "Feeling
good" and "don't let
me be misunderstood"
billie holiday was born in 1915 and died in 1959. she was raised in philly. in the 30's and 40's, she booked deals with columbia records and decca records. she played a sold out show at carnegie hall. due to her drug and alcohol use, her reputation fell apart.
1. where was ed sheeran born?
2. how did jeff buckely die?
3. what was the name of damien rice's band?
4. which one of these artists was a civil rights activist?
5. where was billie holiday raised?
Damien rice is an Irish born singer songwriter that heavily influenced Ed sheeran. rice formed a rock band named "Juniper" , which achieved great success. However, rice left the band in 1998 to pursue a solo career. his most popular song to date was " The Blower's Daughter".
musical lineage project
by: Eden adcock
cannonball - damien rice
sing- ed sheeran
hallelujah- jeff buckley
don't let me be misunderstood - nina simone
strange fruit - billie holiday