Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
LATTEs at AUT
Transcript of LATTEs at AUT
Who We Are
There has been no
Image Source: http://shawnlealos.net/self-publishing-or-traditional-publishing-the-choice-is-easy-for-me/
iPads add only
"How do I update my apps?"
"Why am I not connected to the internet?"
"Why is my keyboard split in two?"
Google+ Community on iPad
Mind mapping using rich media
Blogging for practice based disciplines
Social media for teaching and learning
Presenting from your iPad
Location based technologies
iBooks and iBooks Author in education
Video editing on the iPad
Image editing and design on the iPad
An introduction to iTunes U
Community of Practice meetings
Facilitating discussion on ways the iPad is being used at AUT
Collectively, members gain confidence using iPad
Drop-in Sessions per week
on both City and North Shore campuses
Faculty Wide Group Setups
80 iPads in one day