Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Semantic Web Data with Rhizomer
Transcript of Semantic Web Data with Rhizomer
Dive into Metadata, Ontologies, Taxonomies, Etc. Luke Skywalker Obi-Wan Kenobi Order of the Jedis The Empire Anakin Skywalker
(aka DarthVader) Father of Padawan of Former Master of Member of Fighting against Lead by Former member of Member of Wants to recruit And so on... ...you get the idea! Rhizomer automatically creates interface components from the Underlying data structure. Drill down into data following any relationship.
Filter data by certain metadata attributes.
Identify and sort data that adhere to the criteria. Imagine how you could leverage the wealth of information already published within your enterprise!
Use existing Semantic Web Data sources to enrich your company's data for better decision making! Drill down into data following new relationships automatically.
Determine the relationship between different Topics of Interest and the volume of data published over time.
Analyze using different dimensions, including geospatial attributes of data! Visualize data by date, location, volume, attributes, etc.