Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Proficiency Prez
Turn on computer?
Open a file?
Copy between disks?
Understand what an application is? Proficiency Test updated
Save files to a server
Word, Powerpoint, Excel
Databases Proficiency Test updated
Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Evaluate web pages Proficiency Requirement retired
No student can get through Kinkaid without being proficient
Data from Curriculum mapping presented to Board of Trustees ? Technology skills areas
Publish/Solicit feedback/Reflect The plan, so far: Instead of the proficiency test, a proficiency project
One time during school career - preferably early!
Students paired with a teacher to design project incorporating some of the areas of interest above
Most of the projects likely to be expanded from existing assignments
Goal: "computer proficiency" demonstrated through meaningful application
A Brief History What we need: An effective Rubric
A way to manage the manpower issues of helping these students Scenarios