Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Biology 09/06/2016
September 6th, 2016
Quiz 3 Corrections
1) Draw and label models of the following atoms:
2) Explain the differences among the following types of chemical bonds: ionic, polar covalent, and non-polar covalent.
3) Draw three water molecules and show the hydrogen bonds that form among them.
4) Draw and label simple models of the following: polypeptide, triglyceride, and phospholipid.
5) Is the following a monosaccharide or a polysaccharide?
Nucleic Acid Key Concepts
Complete the following in your notes:
1) Identify and draw three different types of nucleic acids.
2) What is the general term for the monomer of a nucleic acid.
3) How does your body use DNA, RNA, and ATP?