Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Staff Development Plan
Transcript of Staff Development Plan
Putting the Pieces Together Another Viewopoint DATA Let's have a look . . . What does this tell us? What more do we know? S.M.A.R.T.
MEASUREMENTS RESOURCES OUTLYING
FACTORS COMMUNICATION TIMELINE TRANSPORTATION ROFFESIONAL
COMMUNITIES GUIDING QUESTIONS:
1) What is it that students must learn?
2) How will we know if they are learning?
3) What will we do when they do not learn?
4) How will we enrich the learning of students who are already proficeint?
5) How can SMART goals and evidence of learning inform and improve our practice?
(DuFour, 2006 & 2008)