Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Simple Present/Present Progressive
Transcript of Simple Present/Present Progressive
Spelling Exceptions for Present Progressive
Verb ending in "e".
Example: make - making
Are you watching TV right now?
What are you watching ?
Single vowel followed by a consonant
Example: Stop - Stopping
Indicates an action in progress.
my teeth every morning
her dog at this moment.
More than one vowel, do not double
Example: Rain - Raining
Verb ending in ie
Example: Die - Dying
They are cute.
Where's my car?
Where do you think you're going?