Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Simple Present/Present Progressive
Transcript of Simple Present/Present Progressive
Spelling Exceptions for Present Progressive
Verb ending in "e".
Example: make - making
Are you watching TV right now?
What are you watching ?
Single vowel followed by a consonant
Example: Stop - Stopping
Indicates an action in progress.
my teeth every morning
her dog at this moment.
More than one vowel, do not double
Example: Rain - Raining
Verb ending in ie
Example: Die - Dying
They are cute.
Where's my car?
Where do you think you're going?