Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Overview of the Floral Industry
Transcript of Overview of the Floral Industry
Floriculture, or flower farming,
is a large part of the
Floriculture began in England.
Flowers were grown on vast
estates in the 1800's.
The Biltmore Estates
in North Carolina
Today, the world floral industry
is a $101 BILLION DOLLAR
a year business!
The three main components of the industry are:
Where do our flowers come from?
The U.S. imports
a lot of flowers!
The top 5 are:
The top flower producing states are:
What is the #1 holiday
for floral sales?
30% of all floral sales
are in the month
Other BIG floral holidays are:
#2 Mother's Day
#3 Valentine's Day