Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Overview of the Floral Industry
Transcript of Overview of the Floral Industry
Floriculture, or flower farming,
is a large part of the
Floriculture began in England.
Flowers were grown on vast
estates in the 1800's.
The Biltmore Estates
in North Carolina
Today, the world floral industry
is a $101 BILLION DOLLAR
a year business!
The three main components of the industry are:
Where do our flowers come from?
The U.S. imports
a lot of flowers!
The top 5 are:
The top flower producing states are:
What is the #1 holiday
for floral sales?
30% of all floral sales
are in the month
Other BIG floral holidays are:
#2 Mother's Day
#3 Valentine's Day