Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Saif
1. Joining existing research teams
2. Building partnerships
3. Preparing for:
"Foundations in Clinical Informatics: Data, Information and Knowledge"
Saif Khairat, PhD
School of Nursing & Carolina Health Informatics Program
Investigating the impact of Clinician-Clinician and Clinician-Computer Interaction on ICU communication
Explored the frequency and consequence of interruptions
Ambulatory EHR Usability
Usability study assessing the impact of re-designing the EHR interface
Mixed methods to determine pre and post implementation effectiveness
Utilizing mHealth app to improve Diabetes Type II self-management in underserved communities
Using Telemedicine to improve Oncology Triage
PhD- Health Informatics
MS- Computer Science
University of Missouri
Research Practical Training
Division of Clinical Informatics
Harvard Medical School
Chair - AMIA Education WG
Member - AMIA WG Steering Committee