Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
CAP 105 Lesson 10: How to Learn Stuff AND Google Docs
Transcript of CAP 105 Lesson 10: How to Learn Stuff AND Google Docs
How to Learn Stuff
Use a Feed Reader
Reeder (Mac-only: reederapp.com)
Think Like a Hacker
How can I do this faster?
What is being hidden from me?
Who can I learn more about this from?
What consequences are not being anticipated by this system?
What indirect paths are there to achieve my objective?
What is the over-arching structure, and how can it be changed?
Is this the most efficient process?
Unused Data Everywhere
Using Google Scholar
"social media" AND "emergency response"
Google Docs Overview
Google Docs Tutorial Videos
What is Google Docs?
A web-based (cloud) office office suite offered by Google. Tools include:
Accessible From Anywhere
Cloud Storage / Google Cloud Connect
Google Docs Templates
Social Media Management Tools
Integrates Multiple Streams Into One Interface
Content De-Prioritized by Algorithms
Can be Confusing
Quick Ways to Do Things