Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Slope of a Line
Transcript of Slope of a Line
What is Slope?
Slope is the measure of how much a line inclines.
How do you find the slope of a line?
All you have to do is follow a few simple steps.
First, we start with a graph.
This is the formula for slope.
m = y/x
That means that you get the value of the y-axis and divide it by the value of the x-axis to get the slope.
Which means this,
Has a slope of
Stan just finished climbing a rock wall with the slope shown below.
Joel needed to build a ramp for a project. The ramp has to be 30ft long, how high does the ramp have to be to have a slope of 1/6.
What is the slope of the rock wall?
Lets do some problems!
y = 5 ft
Moral Support and All Around Help