Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Slope of a Line
Transcript of Slope of a Line
What is Slope?
Slope is the measure of how much a line inclines.
How do you find the slope of a line?
All you have to do is follow a few simple steps.
First, we start with a graph.
This is the formula for slope.
m = y/x
That means that you get the value of the y-axis and divide it by the value of the x-axis to get the slope.
Which means this,
Has a slope of
Stan just finished climbing a rock wall with the slope shown below.
Joel needed to build a ramp for a project. The ramp has to be 30ft long, how high does the ramp have to be to have a slope of 1/6.
What is the slope of the rock wall?
Lets do some problems!
y = 5 ft
Moral Support and All Around Help