Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do The Right Thing Presentation
Transcript of Do The Right Thing Presentation
is a film directed by and starring Spike Lee. It was released in 1989 to some controversy due to its racial tension.
Plot Development and Turning Points
Critical Response and Questions for the Film
No solution that is reached. A man has been killed and a neighbourhood pizzeria is destroyed. Nothing has been accomplished through the series of events. Is this the point of the film? That violence and hate accomplish nothing and destroy more than create?
Although it is the police that kill Radio Raheem after the attack on the pizzeria, Sal is blamed because the cops were called.
At the end of the film two quotes are shown, one from Martin Luther King Jr. and one from Malcolm X, both with opposing ideas of violence and non-violence.
Has Mookie "Done The Right Thing"in the end of the film?
Spike Lee's Do The Right Thing
Salvatore "Sal" Fragione
Plot Point/Rising Action
Characters relevant to plot and action within
The Right Thing