Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
HOW TO MAKE BROWNIES
Transcript of HOW TO MAKE BROWNIES
2 cups brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanila extract
1 pinch salt
1 cup unsweetened coca powder
1 cup all-purpose flour
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F(175 degress C). Grease a 9x11-inch bakingdish.
2)In a large bowl, mix the butter and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time and stir in the vanilla extract. Mix in the flour, salt and cocoa powder just until moistened. Spreas the butter evenly into the prepared pan.
3)Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top os dry and the edges begin to pull away from the sides of the pan. Cool before cutting into squares.
my mom made for me