Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of North Carolina
by mary jones
* The height for each stripe is 22ft.
* The land for the lighthouse was 150.$ in 1846.
* The tower still houses a 1st-order Fresnel lens.
This country is South carolina this country borders our state.
* The lighthouse was built in 1823.
* It cost 11,359$ to build the lighthouse.
*It is belived that once a indian village was there.
Bald Head Lighthouse
* The lighthouse had problems with the light people said that the light was useless.
* Bald head lighthouse was part of Smith Island.
* You would get to the lighthouse by boat.
This country borders North carolina.
This country borders our state.
The hemiphere is the North Hemisphere.
The sea that we are near is The Atlantic Ocean.
The Algonquians tribe
* For women and men to get married the man gives the women a bone to show he would provide food for the family. The wife would give the man corn to say she would do the planting. After that they would be husband and wife.
*The women would lean sticks to make a cemi circle and then they would put bark,sticks and leaves on the walls and cealing and that is there house.
* lived on banks
* They grew the three sisters
( corn, beans, squash )
* Men in a tribe could have more than one wife.
* The clans were named after animals such as hawk,bear and turtle.