Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Agathe De Saint-Pere
Transcript of Agathe De Saint-Pere
her secret weapon on the king. Maple syrup candies! But, the King did not offer her assistance even thought they were organic and delicious. Home-made cloths In 1700, There was a wreckage of a ship that supplied wool and linen. Agathe decided to create cloth for herself, She experimented with materials like nettles, bark fibre, cottonweed and the woolly hair of the buffalo. She sent them to the king, and he helped her financially. But she was just one part of new france